At Strata Analytics, we solve the most complex and large-scale technological challenges on Advanced Analytics. Makes predictive models for marketing decisions during your customer interactions to deliver enhanced real-time recommendations. Personalized offers at the right time, in the right place and in the right context. Marketing Campaigns batch and real time. Software development. If you are excited about building advanced analytics solutions Strata might be the right place for you! We want to scale and go beyond so the team needs more enthusiasts like us! In this opportunity, we are ready to on board a Data Scientist role.
Your contributions to level-up the team will be through this challenges & tasks…
- Play a strategic role, researching, designing, implementing and deploying full-stack scalable data analytics vision and machine learning solutions to challenge various business issues.
- Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Be in constant communication with team members and other meaningful parties and convey results efficiently and clearly.
- Use statistical, algorithmic, data mining, and visualization techniques to model complex problems, find opportunities, discover solutions, and deliver actionable business insights.
- Build advanced and explainable models to classify objects, predict outcomes or make recommendations.
- Deploy analytical models into production by building APIs or leveraging ETL pipelines.
Taking this role will require…
- English Advanced (Oral and Written)
- Technical Skills:
- 2+ years of experience with query and scripting languages (e.g., SQL, Python, R, etc.).
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (regression, clustering, decision tree, artificial neural networks, random forest, ensemble modeling, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Strong Experience within ML/AI – preferably recommendations or personalisation
- Master degree(s) in Data Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or related quantitative fields of study.
- Extensive experience collaborating with Enterprise Architects and infrastructure engineers to identify, design, and implement highly complex, end-to-end solutions.
- Experience with AWS Products and Services is a plus: Sagemaker, Glue, Athena, S3.
If you join us, we’ll share with you…
- Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Advanced Analytics and Data Science.
- Competitive salary
- Continuous training with a supportive team. We win together.
- A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- Work from Home & Remote Work policies. PTO policies
- An entrepreneurial environment.
- A guaranteed Global Environment!
At Strata, we are all working remotely and we will be conducting all interviews virtually for the foreseeable future. If you are interested in this challenge send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "data scientist role" Join Us! #We Go Beyond As A Team