At Strata Analytics, we solve the most complex and large-scale technological challenges on Advanced Analytics. Makes predictive models for marketing decisions during your customer interactions to deliver enhanced real-time recommendations. Personalized offers at the right time, in the right place and in the right context. Marketing Campaigns batch and real time. Software development. If you are excited about building advanced analytics solutions Strata might be the right place for you! We want to scale and go beyond so the team needs more enthusiasts like us! In this opportunity, we are ready to on board a Business Developer role.
Your contributions to level-up the team will be through this challenges & tasks…
- Generate Outbound Opportunities. Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts. Generate new business opportunities by proactively contacting potential new clients via telephone, email, social networks, and in-person at conferences and trade shows.
- Manage Inbound Requests. Respond to inbound requests from marketing campaigns, websites, conferences, webinars, partners or other channels. Work closely with Marketing to help follow up on accounts from marketing campaigns.
- Relationships. Maintain regular contact with new business opportunities to keep them apprised of new clients, launches, features, published research, company news partners and to stay abreast of their current projects, future initiatives, and topics that are most important to them.
- Qualify Accounts. Identify our prospects’ active projects to achieve goals or fix problems that could be a fit for Strata. Apply knowledge of Strat to describe how we help prospects overcome their business issues. Determine client interest, commitment level, and urgency.
- Social Selling. Building your social network and using Linkedin Sales Navigator to find the right prospects, build trusted relationships, stay on top of their mind and ultimately, convert them into sales.
- Manage Processes/Tools. Use existing tools and demos to accurately target and sequence prospects and opportunities.
Taking this role will require…
- English Advanced (Oral and Written)
- Technical Skills:
- Functional, BI, Analytics, Marketing & Campaign Automation Solutions.
- Machine Learning/ AI, Agile Methodologies, Cloud Computing.
If you join us, we’ll share with you…
- Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Advanced Analytics and Data Science.
- Competitive salary
- Continuous training with a supportive team. We win together.
- A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- Work from Home & Remote Work policies. PTO policies
- An entrepreneurial environment.
- A guaranteed Global Environment!
At Strata, we are all working remotely and we will be conducting all interviews virtually for the foreseeable future. If you are interested in this challenge send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Business development role" Join Us! #We Go Beyond As A Team